The MZ3 is the most relevant and versatile fitness tracker on the market, using Bluetooth, ANT+ and Analog technology to provide real time feedback on heart rate, calories, and effort, to ensure that you get accurate feedback on all your exercise, wherever and however you choose to train.
The MZ3's in-built memory means you can make every session count even when you're training away from your gym and it's not convenient to carry your smartphone.
Achieve your health and fitness goals with motivational support from friends through a MYZONE® social network and use our unique MYZONE® Effort Points (MEPs) system to give yourself the credit you deserve and make your EFFORT REWARDED.
- A standard (MED) strap.
- Usb Charger
MYZONE® MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt
- Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+ and Analog.
- 16 hours of internal memory.
- Water resistant *data collection under water not guaranteed.
- Hand-washable strap.
- Battery life: up to 300 hours between charges (USB charging cable included).
- 1 year warranty on module, 90-day warranty on strap.
- iPhone: 5 and newer.
- Android: Devices that can support Android 5.0 and above.
- Live display of data via smartphone app, watch or 'in club' displays.
- Online logbook to view and compare all your exercise history.
- Unique MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs) designed to reward effort to promote fair competition with MYZONE users all over the world.
- Connect with friends and stay motivated through MYZONE's social feed.
- Status ranking based on attainment of World Health Guidelines over time.
- Goal setting to help you stay on track.
- Biometric data to review your health results
- Internal memory (16 hours of exercise data) for those times you don't have your smartphone.
- Comfortable textile strap with button on module.
- 99.4% accuracy to an EKG/ECG machine providing data you can trust
- Uses Bluetooth and ANT+ communication protocol to connect with 3rd party Apps & devices.
- Analogue communication protocol to connect with Cardio equipment in the gym.
- Wireless upload and live streaming of exercise data to smart phones and hubs within MYZONE enabled facilities.
- Washable Strap and Water Resistant module.
- Smart Watch Integration including Apple Watch and Android Wear.
Comparison MZ 1 VS MZ 3
Coin Cell Battery
Speaks to Myzone display in club
Bluetooth Capability (speaks to smart phone + 3rd party apps)
Analogue Chip (does not speak to cardio pieces)
ANT+ Chip (speaks to certain cardio pieces and many bike computers)
No memory chip (must always be streaming to app or in club live display for data capture)
Not waterproof safe
- No belt sound alerts to notify you the belt is on or off
- When you are live streaming to your app or in club live display and see your live tile, your MZ-1 is on
- To stop the belt, simply take the belt off
MZ-1 Member Application
- Users work out only in a club environment or outside and always have a smartphone with them during exercise.
- Users are seeking a cost effective alernative way to keep track of their workouts.
- The club operator wants to build value in paid programming by offering a wearable product bundled into the total package.